Sunday 28 April 2013

Ted

is a bear - mine, to be exact.  She was rather old and very worn; my mother patched and stitched where she could, and that was a very long time ago, as she has been dead for over 30 years. Ted has sat forlornly on my bedside locker when she has not been attending to my children or their children who I think proved the last straw. I think Mum would approve of Ted's transformation.  If you are on Facebook you may be able to see the state Ted was in and the photos Sam took as she remade my not-so-furry friend.  Sam makes gorgeous bears of all types and they are for sale.  She is also Hannah's mum and Hannah is my youngest's love.  Just keeping it all in the family LOL.  And yes, this is quilt related as Ted now sits on our bed and looks after the log cabin quilt when we are not around....




Hi Sam!

Blinkley Wood Bears


Thanks, Sam! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment