Sunday 28 April 2013

Kim, Norma, Wilma and Wendy and some anons

Not that they are really anonymous, its just that I have forgotten to label some of my photos.  Somebody will correct me as to who made what and I will be able to alter the photo captions, I hope.

Kim's - Sentimental Stitches and Just Takes 2 produced a sampler inspired by the Infinite Variety exhibition at the Armories in New York.  Kim has made some of the blocks and they are beautiful....

Norma and David had a special anniversary.....

Wilma's charity quilt - somebody will love this one!


Not sure whose this is - possibly Linda? Jelly Roll Race quilt, I think

A block from Jane's quilt but who made it?  It was going to be a cushion cover, I think.....

Wilma's quilt finished :)

Wendy  tried free machining her stars in the border - aren't they great!



No comments:

Post a Comment