Monday 8 March 2010

Breakaways 3rd March 2010

 

DS4 offered to help me carry my machine etc out to the car for this evening’s meeting.  So of course I forgot to go back and get my camera, which was a great shame because…..

 

Jane had brought her finished Dresden Plate top to layer up, which we duly did – twice LOL (background fabric had moved the first time); Christine was beavering away with her blocks and Lesley had some small things.  Kim had nearly finished her Red Delicious and it looks as lovely on the back as the front.  Mind you, it’s probably just as well I couldn’t take any pictures as I was so tired I was in fumble mode and managed to knock over a glass of water – thankfully it just made a puddle rather than actually land on anything.

 

Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures next week, though we will be short a few members…….

Update -

Well it turns out that Lesley was able to take some pics which she has sent to me – thank you Lesley!

 

DSCF2017 Jane’s dresden plates

 

DSCF2018 Christine’s blocks

 

DSCF2020 Norma sewing triangles, Wilma sewing dresden plates and Libby quilting. Chris is reading…. Kim’s quilt in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment