Thursday 21 July 2016

May's offerings

This lovely thing is Chris's centre for the Okehampton quilt.  I would have bought that pattern but couldn't; Chris bought it though, along with a couple of others.  Again, I would have chosen those.  When we got home, Janet had bought the identical patterns - just shows how some quilters think alike!
Now this is obviously a baby quilt.  We had 2 new grand babies due and I think this may have been for Sheila's.  Love the fabric used for the front and the back, quite unusual.


Wendy's 2nd star quilt finally finished - hurrah!  She had to get permission to bring it in to show as her son wanted it back lol.

Kim's 365 challenge.  She's done a grand job so far.  Some intricate (and small!) blocks in this one.  I think the first blocks are being taken down but it will be re-run again next year..... http://www.365challenge.com.au/ 

I am collecting reds for this - well that's my excuse!

Jane made this cherry tree quilt, Janet quilted it.  Very Japanese and minimalist in flavour, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment