Friday 5 September 2014

Apologies...

..for not posting for ages.  I have been extremely busy looking after two very small people who are now, of course, somewhat bigger than they were.  As a result I havent been able to go to Breakaways for a few months and am just now easing back in, though not necessarily at unlocking time  - sorry, Chris.

I do have a small backlog of photos and some which have been sent to me which I will post when I get a chance and hope to resume on a more regular basis once I have cleared rather a large backlog of things to do.

However, groups such as Breakaways almost run themselves; they are composed of lovely, funny, creative people and of course nothing had changed when I first put my foot through the door again (except that the group may have been quieter in my absence, perhaps - as in volume lol).  I would like to thank Jane and Kim for helping out but most of all I would like to thank my friend and colleague (and the one who deals with the money)  Christine Joiner, for holding the fort so ably in my absence.  And she's still making fabulous quilts, along with all the other things she does.  Thanks, Chris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment